ELC International School Enrolment Process
Thank you for your interest in our school. If you would like to book a tour to visit our campus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not currently in Bangkok, we can also arrange for a phone or Skype conversation.
Following your tour or your call, if you would like to proceed with enrolment, please take the following steps:
- Fill in and submit an enrolment application along with:
- a copy of your child’s birth certificate and passport/Thai ID
- immunization records
- If your child is already attending school, submit the last two reports from their current school (reports should be translated into English).
- If your child is already attending school, have their current teacher fill out the ELC Recommendation Form which you will receive following the submission of your enrolment application. Please ensure it is submitted directly to ELC by the teacher.
- Following this, a trial day will be arranged for your child to attend ELC. This will allow both you and us to better understand if ELC is the best school of choice for your child. Please note that no assessments are carried out on this day.
Once ELC confirms a place for your child, you will receive an invoice for a deposit to secure a place at ELC.
Should you have any questions regarding admission to ELC for your child, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
download application here